Zeland IE3D: MoM-Based EM Simulator 14.1
Posted By : vikingboy | Date : 21 Oct 2008 21:36:00 | Comments : 9 |
Zeland IE3D: MoM-Based EM Simulator 14.1 | 222 MB
Win32 | English
Win32 | English
Zeland IE3D is a full-wave, method-of-moments based electromagnetic simulator solving the current distribution on 3D and multilayer structures of general shape. It has been widely used in the design of MMICs, RFICs, LTCC circuits, microwave/millimeter-wave circuits, IC interconnects and packages, HTS circuits, patch antennas, wire antennas, and other RF/wireless antennas. If you are a circuit or antenna designer looking for accurate, efficient and economical tool, IE3D is the right choice for you.
The major implementations on IE3D V14.1 compared to IE3D V14 are:
(1) Full implementation of OpenMP multi-CPU support for the major processes of IE3D full-wave simulation engine. For most structures, the V14.1 engine can be more than twice as fast as the V14 engine on a quad-core computer.
(2) Further improved GUI to simplify the layout editing and visualization.
(3) Implementation of non-isotropic metallic types for more accurate and efficient modeling of pin via arrays in modeling RFIC structures.
(4) Implementation of advanced simulation algorithm for accurate modeling of thick metal with multi-fold simulation speed improvement.
(5) Implementation of model simplification by removing small polygons and slots required in 45-nm CMOS processes in AGIF.
IE3D V14 features:
(1) Complete EM design environment with integrated layout editing, full-wave EM simulation, real-time EM tuning and optimization, s-parameters, current distribution, near field and radiation pattern visualization and post-processing.
(2) Implementation of text objects for better documentations of designs.
(3) Much improved layout editing with easy access and control of geometry objects, and options to speed up geometry editing of large structures.
(4) Implementation of Boolean operations for connecting arbitrary 3D objects for high accuracy and easy geometry modeling.
(5) Modeling of surface roughness.
(6) Wide frequency s-parameter extraction covering from 1 Hz to 10 THz.
(7) Coupled ports and differential ports de-embedding in highly packed circuits.
(8) Improved multi-CPU support and significantly improved simulation speed on Windows 64.
(9) Further improved layout editing on IE3DLibrary for Boolean driven, equation-based geometry modeling with easy parameterization, access and control of objects.
(10) Automatic creation of IE3D/AGIF templates from TSMC unified technology files for automated layout creation and batch IE3D EM simulations from GDSII files.
Very Fast Download!